Saturday 24 July 2010

IS theOther3's Chris really in real life Ralph from Housequake???

Well if reliable sources are to believed then yes!

This shocking news comes hot from a gypsyville takeaway where last night it's alleged an old tart (67) confronted Chris.

Implying she knew Chris (37) from somewhere but couldn't think where, it was merely a minute before the penny dropped and the deranged tart cried out:

"You're Ralph from Housequake! Yes you are Ralph, don't lie to me Ralph I know you! I know who you are, I'd recognise you any day Ralph"

Despite denials from Chris (53) he had no comment to make on further allegations that they are never both seen in the same room together and said simply: "No comment!"

More on this story to follow...

Sent from my HTC Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment